In the hustle and bustle of our fast-paced lives, it’s all too easy to lose sight of our true purpose as leaders within our faith communities. We get caught up in the day-to-day demands, navigating change, and ensuring the spiritual well-being of our congregations. But, amidst the chaos, it’s essential to take a step back and recharge ourselves – body, mind, and soul. From the start, Evana has provided a space for renewal at our Pastor/Spouse retreat.
This year’s “Lead with Purpose” Flourish retreat will combine rest and reflection with conversations around the vital leadership skill of leading well through change. Attendees will receive encouragement and insights needed to navigate change and stay true to one’s calling. To assist with the weekend, we’re welcoming our special guest Eric Rojas, executive pastor for Rolling Hills Church (Franklin, TN). Pastor Rojas is a ministry coach at heart, and you can read more about him below! We’re also excited to have worship leaders Marcus Clingaman and Marketo Michel rejoin us for the week.
This five day event will include
- Inspiring Sessions: Gain valuable insights on leading congregations through change and with purpose.
- Worship & Reflection: Take part in meaningful worship experiences and personal reflection time to nourish your walk with God.
- Fellowship: Build lasting connections and share experiences with fellow church leaders and their spouses, fostering a sense of community and support.
- Relaxation & Recreation: Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Florida’s West Coast, and take advantage of the retreat center’s amenities, including a quiet campus and comfortable hotel-style accommodations.
- Personal Growth: Discover new perspectives, ideas, and strategies to enhance your leadership skills and strengthen your ministry.
Lodging & Check-in
We will be staying at the Christian Retreat Center, 1200 Glory Way Blvd. Bradenton, FL. You can check out the retreat center accommodations here. And the Guest Services book with details about amenities is located here. Check-in is Thursday from 3-5 PM in the hotel lobby. We will follow registration with an informal Welcome Reception. If you plan to arrive at a time different than the registration window, please let us know.
Early registration is highly encouraged, as spaces are limited, and we anticipate high demand.
We also welcome attendees from both inside and outside Evana Network and from leadership teams within churches.
Registrations are priced at a value for the area and time of year, and include lodging, meals and seminars.
Transportation to and from airport will need to be arranged by attendee.CLICK HERE FOR DAY REGISTRATIONS DURING EVENT
- In order to register, you will need a valid email address to create an account.
- If you have already received an email from us, it’s likely you have an Evana Network WildApricot account. Try logging in to the registration with the email address this letter was addressed to. You may also log in at the bottom of our homepage www.evananetwork.org. Wild Apricot will ask for an existing password or ask you to reset/set a new password.
- If you are a member of an Evana Church needing a member discount, and your email has changed or you do not have an email with us, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-207-6444. If you are not a member of an Evana congregation, feel free to complete the registration and your email will be eligible for the public registration ticket.
- Spousal and other church employee tickets will be available for purchase under the primary registration email address.
Pastor Eric Rojas Biography:
A coach and developer at heart, Eric felt the call into ministry when he was in college and had the desire to use his gifts and abilities in God’s church. Having worked in ministry for over 35 years, Eric has been blessed with working as a youth pastor, adult ministries pastor, small groups pastor, associate pastor, worship pastor, men’s pastor, and sports pastor throughout those years – which has led him to his now-role of Executive Pastor at Rolling Hills Community Church in Franklin, TN. Named #24 in Outreach 100’s fastest growing churches for 2023, the role is a challenging one, yet very rewarding as more and more people come to know Jesus and are changed by Him. In addition to working in the local church, Eric loves serving the church at large through speaking, consulting, and writing. His bi-weekly blog, Essential Godly Leadership, encourages and coaches all Christ-following leaders.
When he’s not working, you can likely find Eric spending time doing two things: being with his family or watching baseball! Originally from the Chicago area, he’s a dedicated (crazed you might say) Chicago Cubs baseball fan – and he was overjoyed when they won the World Series in 2016! He has been married to his wife, Rachel, for over 30 years and is a father to Luke & his wife, Megan, Adam & his wife, Sierra, and Chloe & her husband Jacob. Rachel and Eric are also Mimi and Pops to 4 grandchildren. More can be found at erictoddrojas.com and essentialGodlyleadership.com .
Image Gallery from Christian Retreat Center