Dates for Re•Gen 2021: July 1-5, 2021
“And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. For the wine would burst the wineskins, and the wine and the skins would both be lost. New wine calls for new wineskins.”
Re•Gen 2021, the premiere North American Anabaptist Youth, Adult & Family Gathering has returned! We are gathering together across many denominations to celebrate Jesus Christ and the mission He has given us. This is a time of calling and commitment for all ages and a celebration of new life and transformation.
Overnight registration is now closed. Day Passes are available at link above (Whole Day and Evening Passes)
Worship services will be every morning and evening, with a variety of teachers and preachers. Music will be led by special guest worship team Sing Love. Afternoon events will include seminars, learning labs, recreation, etc.
Main session topics are listed below, and speakers are currently being reconfirmed. We appreciate your patience as we work with the speakers and their comfort levels in this season.
- Thursday PM – New Wine for New Wineskins – Matt Hamsher, Evana Network
- Friday AM – Our Past: Captives to Sin/Old Wineskins – Hannah Gronowski, Generation Distinct
- Friday PM – Our Past: Captives to Sin/Old Wineskins – Marvin Lorenzana, Eastern Mennonite Missions
- Saturday AM – Our Present: Salvation in Christ – Hannah Gronowski, Generation Distinct
- Saturday PM – Our Present: Salvation in Christ – Nemi Chigoji, Upland Peace Church
- Sunday AM – Our Future: Freedom in Christ/New Wine – Hannah Gronowski, Generation Distinct
- Sunday PM – Our Future: Freedom in Christ/New Wine – Tyler Hartford, Evana Network
- Monday AM – Sent Out: Not Trading New Wineskins for Old Wineskins – Wes Furlong, Evana Network
For more information on Hannah Gronowski, visit www.hannahgronowski.com
(Updated June 29, 2021) Program Book with Check-In Details, Seminars, and updated COVID-19 Protocols
(Updated June 18, 2021) Details on Overnight Accommodations, Amenities, and COVID-19 Protocols